A common misconception is to think any website looks good on smartphones. Unfortunately this is not the case. Here are the main things to look at when checking whether a website is mobile friendly – e.g. optimized for mobile.
- Does the content fit onscreen?
- Is it readable without pinching or zooming?
- Are the links/buttons thumb friendly?
- Is the navigation easy?
- Is it optimized for local search?
Our website development team creates websites for optimal display on mobiles, Androids, iPhones, Windows Phones, Blackberries and other mobile devices.
Our mobile site designs are developed for high level usability ensuring
- Content immediate accessibility
- Content readibility
- Effectiveness through page-by-page restructuring
- Ease of navigation
- Mobile search optimisation
We do Responsive Design and Mobile Web Apps. Depending on the nature of your business and depending on what your goals are we'll assist you in choosing the most suitable option for your business and we'll come up with an elegant solution for a successful mobile presence.
Contact us today to let us know how we can get you started with your mobile website. At Red Flag we optimise your website for mobile devices so you can start capitalizing on mobile.